Thursday, June 27, 2013

2 New Watercolors today


I made these today...I have been liking watercolors lately and I think I'm doing it right...my daddy says "water, paint, paper"...that seems to work ok but I like to go "water, paper,water,paper-sometimes paint is in there somewhere" but I'm still learning...The one on top my daddy gave me a BIG brush and I made lots of big shapes...and then I used the littler one to make the other shapes...I also went peepee and poopoo at the same time in my potty last night so I'm feeling pretty good about things...Cinderellas on! Daddy said that I should be learning from someone named Mary Blair.

xoxo ~AIM

1 comment:

  1. Avery: Daddy might be right about water, paint, paper, but I've also been taught to try water, paper, paint. That said, I think you may be on to something that took me 21 years and a fine arts watercolorist teacher to discover.

    ReplyDelete